Express your eroticism in funky ways with flavoured coloured novelty condoms. Imagine a strawberry flavoured condom intoxicating the ambiance as your partner thrust you hard and deep.Or get an edible condom, give your partner a sweet orgasmic oral sex, then eat up the condom after climax. It is aesthetically orgasmic. Flavoured coloured novelty condoms are definitely ones you must consider trying out.
Here are a few factors you need to consider when purchasing flavoured coloured novelty Condoms
Choosing Flavoured coloured novelty
* Understand the Different Types
Flavoured coloured novelty condoms come in different types including:
1. Glow-in-the-dark condoms: these kinds bring playfulness and excitement to the bedroom. They are usually made from latex hence, effective in preventing pregnancy and STDs. Simply expose the condom to light for 30 seconds before inserting. Switch off the lights and watch the magic.
2. Flavoured Condoms: if you haven’t yet tried oral sex with flavoured condoms, you sure are missing out. They come in different flavours from vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, peaches Masturbators for Men and more. Some are coloured to match their flavour, red for strawberry, purple from grape. They are also great for protection against unwanted pregnancies and STIs. But if you want to use for vaginal sex, choose sugar-free flavours. Sugar tends to increase the risk of vaginal yeast infections.
3. Coloured Condoms:these are made to add a visual kink to the sexual play. They come in almost all colours of the world. Some have tri-colours mimicking national colours of countries like England, Spain, and America. Others have holiday fitting features such as pick and red for valentine.
4. Kiss of Mint Condoms: they are designed to provide spearmint freshness during oral or vaginal sex. They are FDA-approved for both pregnancy and STDs protection.
5. French Ticklers: these are novelty condoms crafted from a soft rubber or jelly. They have nodules, ridges and nubs that provide ‘tickling’ stimulations inside the vagina. French ticklers do not protect you from pregnancy or STDs; only use them for fun with a trusted partner.
6. Edible Condoms: these come in different flavours to help you choose your favourites. Once you done playing, you can eat it off. Edible condoms do not protect you against pregnancy and STIs.
When choosing flavouredcolourednovelty condoms, it is important to contemplate how you plan to used them. Most novelty condoms do not protect your from unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. Have in place a proper birth control method. Always play with a trusted partner. For your safety, both you and your partner should consider getting tested for STDs before play.
* Consider the Size
Your safety and enjoyment of a condom largely depend on the size. Too small and you risk breakage and too loose and you risk it slipping during sex. Flavouredcolourednovelty condoms come in different sizes from small to large. Although most condoms are made from stretchy materials, choose a right-fitting size.
If you are not sure about your size, opt for regular size. Because most materials used are stretch, regular size tend to work for different sizes comfortably. But if you have a small or extra-large penis, it is crucial that your get a well-fitting size. To measure your size, simply wrap a tape measure around your penis when erect to get the circumference. You also need to measure your length from the base of the penis to the head tip. Once you have this information, check out the Peaches and Screams product portfolio and pick your size.
* Consider the Materials
Most flavoured coloured novelty condoms are made from latex. It is stretchy, body safe and non-porous hence, effective in preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. Some people suffer from latex allergies. If you have latex allergies, polyurethane and polyisoprene are great alternatives. These plastic materials are equally effective as latex but clear from allergies. Most novelty materials are made for porous materials such as animal skin and not safe forSTDs protection.
Coloured and flavoured condoms also contain additives that might react with your skin. If you experience an itch or irritation, you should discontinue use or try out a new brand.
* Consider Shape and Texture for More Pleasure
Wearing coloured or flavoured condoms will definitely play with your mind. Combine that with some ribs or bumps and you are on for a lifetime experience. The shape and texture of the condom can increase sensation for both partners during penetration. Some flavoured, coloured, novelty even combine two textures at the tip and base to add sensations. Some have ribs on the outside to add stimulation of the vagina, while others have studs in the inside to further stimulate the penis for a longer lasting erection.
The shape also allows stimulation of the penis nerve endings making sex even fierier. Choose flavoured coloured novelty condoms that have a loose pouch-like tip. These allow more friction to the penis end for extra stimulation. Some have twisting and winding shapes to stimulate and heighten sensitivity for both parties. A loose tip also doubles up in protection as they hold the ejaculation preventing the semen from slipping on the sides or breaking the condom.
Consider If Lubricated or Non-Lubricated
Most flavoured coloured and noveltycondoms come already lubricated. These reduce friction and possibilities of breakage during insertion and sex. To increase pleasure, someflavoured coloured novelty condoms have climax control lubricants which slightly numb the nerve ending reducing sensitivity. This helps youdelay ejaculation and attain a longer lasting erectionduring sex. Some have sensational warming or cooling lubricants to increase pleasure making for great sensational play. While others are coated with spermicide, a lubricant designed to kills sperms hence, increasing protection level against pregnancy.
If you prefer using your own lubricants, use either water based or silicone based lubricant depending on the condom material. Read the user manual to know which lube is compatible with your preferred materials. Avoid oil-based lubricants including petroleum jelly, body lotion, and oils as they weaken the surface of the material risking breakage.
Spice up your sex experience with flavoured coloured novelty condomsfrom Peaches and Screams. Browse through Peaches and Screams and surprise your lover. Order your favourite flavoured coloured novelty condoms from your trusted brands here at Peaches and Screams. We guarantee a discreet delivery to protect your privacy and playfulness.